Monday, September 20, 2010

My Little Brother Got Married!

Brian and I made what will likely be our last trip home last month for a very special event - my brother's wedding!  Daniel and Cathy were married in Florida on August 14.  We were so glad we were able to get home and be there for the wedding.  It was definitely a whirlwind trip - we went home on the Saturday before the wedding and flew back to London the following Sunday night.  Definitely worth it though!

Our first Sunday in town, my family threw a tea party shower for Cathy, my new sister.  =)  Of course tea and scones are something I know very well now, so I felt like I was back in London.  

Me with the beautiful bride and my new sister  =)
The rest of the week, we hung out with friends and family and then got ready for the wedding festivities on Friday and Saturday.  Luckily they didn't do an outdoor wedding because it was definitely hot and humid in Florida!
 
The ceremony was held at Annunication Catholic Church, and the reception was at the Hilton in Altamonte Springs.  Everything was perfect, and we couldn't have been happier to officially welcome Cathy into our family!  Here are some of our favorite pictures from the weekend.  =)

Daniel and Cathy at the rehearsal dinner

 Bridesmaids at the rehearsal dinner







And they lived happily ever after...  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment